Our packaging producers understand the strict regulations of the pharmaceutical and food industry like no other. It is these standards that lay the foundation for consistent quality and high-standard packaging.
This allows us to meet almost all conceivable technical requirements that customers place with us. APG Europe is at home in all markets, with all products and services according to current regulations and according to our own standards and values; our code of conduct.
The packaging of our manufacturing suppliers worldwide meets the requirements laid down in the various Pharmacopeia, an official handbook of rules for medicine analysis:
- The European Pharmacopeia.
- The United States Pharmacopeia.
- And for specific materials also the Japanese Pharmacopeia.
The pharmaceutical production sites are ISO 15378 certified and comply with the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
All suppliers of packaging materials for the food industry are ISO 9001 certified. They comply with BRC / IoP global standards for packaging materials and work in accordance with the risk assessment for food and food safety in the hazard analysis and critical control points. Materials used in production comply with all relevant industry guidelines and regulations regarding suitability for food contact and environment:
- European Regulation (EC) No 10/2011 and subsequent amendments.
- European Regulation (EC) No. 2023/2006 and the subsequent amendments.
- European Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and the subsequent amendments.
- European Directive 94/62 / CE and subsequent amendments.